A Risk Too Big Not to Take

I sincerely want to thank everyone for the kind words. The reception is incredible and I am extremely moved. More than you know. It’s funny, I have not met any of you and I feel closer to this community than most people I know in the real world. The responses confirm my view of the Index Coop. Thank you!

That said, I am 100% sure I will post some dumb sh** in the future. Let’s continue to challenge each other and push the status quo.

@mel.eth - Thank you :slight_smile: - We have some brilliant minds in this community and I would love to continue to push out this kind of content. I recently posted Heat Check – Behind the Handle: A Human-Interest Series. I believe everyone has a story to tell and I would like to get to know each and every one of you and help communicate the story of people working in the Coop. I want to communicate to everyone here that, if you allow me to tell your story 1) I will never break your trust and always respect boundaries 2) I will be extensive and treat your story with respect 3) I will do my best to relate why we are all here.

I have dropped in a google sheets link if anyone wants to raise their hand to participate (just include your discord). If you don’t want to put your name in the sheet, but want to talk more just ping me @helmass on discord. Behind the Handle Sign Up - Google Sheets

Sorry, @mel.eth - I would love to pick your brain more on some of your ideas. Also, I would like to put our best foot forward, so it would be nice if we could get someone with design experience to help. Honestly, anyone is welcome. This is very much a fluid thought, but you all are helping realize there could be something beneficial to the coop here.

6 Likes