Engineering Working Group - Q3 Roadmap

Hey @dylan,

Thank you for posting this detailed, thoughtful follow up on the engineering topic.

A few questions:

1. One of my previous questions was about what person count and skillset are we really looking to take on here to achieve autonomy - am I right to deduce the answer as: current IC core engineering team + two new full time experienced Solidity engineers?
  2. So, related: who is the IC core engineering team at this time? I know it’s been evolving fast. UPDATE: I see this detailed in the request for EWG funding post, which I assume answers my question - please let me know if not.
  3. How much time per week, on av. approx, will the IC core engineering team be getting to this onboarding?

EWG will be carving out time on a weekly basis for core contributors to be aggressively onboarded to the Set Protocol and Smart Contract Development more broadly. This may include attending internal Set Labs engineering meetings for additional specialized context on Set Protocol functionality.

1. What are the biggest risks you foresee to achieving your goals? And, related, what can the community and the EWG do to reduce their occurence/impact?
1 Like