IndexCoop Fuse Pool on Rari Capital

Hello all,

since I took notice of the jointly launched “GMI: Hot Tub” Fuse Pool of Bankless DAO and Index Coop, I have been reading through the comments over here.

If I may, I’d like to address the following paragraphs, outlined:

In this specific pool (GMI: Hot Tub) there are 5 stables (+ ETH) that lenders can deposit to gain interest rates, and 7 assets users can deposit as collateral to borrow the stables against (with varying Collateral Factors/ LTV for each asset according to its risk parameters).

Consider for a moment having a backstop option, an additional layer in the liquidation process, and more specifically an integration with with Backstop Protocol (b.protocol), which would allow for:

• the offering of higher Collateral Factors (LTV) due to a more robust liquidation mechanism.
  • No need to run liquidation bots by 3rd parties or by the team (democratizing the liquidation process).
  • Risk analysis of the market that can provide quantifiable insights into each asset in the pool.

Is this something that sparks interest?

1 Like

Great to see you checking out our new Bankless x Index Coop Fuse Pool 181. We’ve been working closely with the TRIBE and Fuse team to manage risk within the pool so our GMI frens can ape responsibly.

Tagging @bgiove so we can discuss more. Thanks for reaching out @Austrian_Guy :handshake:

2 Likes

Hey @Austrian_Guy thanks for reaching out.

This definitely sparks my interest! I’m all for anything that can boost capital efficiency for our depositors while giving us as admins better insight into the risk within the pool.

If you’re interested, I’d love to set up a chat on Twitter with you, @funkmasterflex and myself so we can discuss in more detail what this integration might look like.

1 Like

@funkmasterflex @bgiove great suggestion! I am sure we can work something out to have a chat

and more importantly, possibly include the Lead Architect of B.Protocol in this discussion.

1 Like

Alright. I checked with the team (B.Protocol) and Head of Growth and most likely its Lead Architect like to have an initial discussion :exclamation:

Preferably on Telegram, if that’s alright with you. I’ve hit up @funkmasterflex on TG, to relay details. I may not partake if it’s happening next week, due to holiday season and me being unavailable abroad until the end of next week. (will be glad to participate after I return ofc)

1 Like

Telegram sounds good to me! I’ll get in touch with @funkmasterflex to get the convo going. Looking forward to starting the dialogue with you all!

1 Like