IIP-57: Launching iETH-FLI - The Ethereum Inverse Flexible Index

Hi @Jo_K is there a timeline to getting this to DG 1? How can we help get this over the line?

4 Likes

hey @overanalyser @puniaviision i would like to signal for this to move to DG1 given that the contract structure outlined in the Methodologist Permissioning Alignment post are followed

4 Likes

Apologies for wait @oneski22 :wink:

1 Like

@Pepperoni_Joe is taking over the process here so will flag to him! Given no date is specified for the DG1 vote, will let Pep Joe schedule for whenever works easiest for him.

2 Likes

@Jo_K / @puniaviision - I can put this up for DG1 vote Monday 9th of August.

Please let me know if there are any changes in advance of that.

cc: @anon10525910

2 Likes

@Jo_K & @puniaviision

Confirming IIP-57: Launching iETH-FLI - The Ethereum Inverse Flexible Index has been queued on snapshot.

@Jo_K & @puniaviision confirming that IIP-57 is now live on Snapshot.

https://snapshot.org/#/index-coop.eth/proposal/QmcFwGZmzTVR1wG548EDmm2jFDSdCeX6YeDqCgwYwjS9Fh

2 Likes

Hey guys, providing an update here as we fire this bad boy back up.

Here is our rough thinking about the product.

Market:

Technical:
We will not be doing a PRD for this product as launching FLIs is quite standardized. Dev lift for the iETH will be minimal.

Fee:
We will be using the fee-split defined here: The New Path Forward for Index Coop's External Relationships - as the provisional fee split until negotiations play out.

@snasps will let us know if DFP Legal is okay with us doing the post-gas split manually to start off with.

9 Likes

another FLI preparing for take-off!!

4 Likes

Hey @Jo_K

I’m looking to understand how work in back office the iETH-FLI. I looked to your steps but I don’t understand, how selling the borrowed ETH will get you a short position ? And how this impact the price of the token set (iETH-FLI) ?

Thanks for your answer

hi Daze, I recommend you follow us on twitter &/or join our discord for asking these sort of questions & getting feedback in realtime. I recommend you read the Introducing Inverse ETH blog for a walkthrough of how this product work.s

I figured this would be a common question in current market conditions, so I tweeted it out yesterday https://twitter.com/indexcoop/status/1536345759909482496?s=20&t=rpd0BR43GmetOP6EUk14Bg

2 Likes