Meta-Governance Vision and Goals

Thanks @anon10525910, these are great questions. The first question is particular is going to be challenging to address properly. I think the number 1 thing that will be useful in avoiding voter fatigue (while keeping participation high) will be the ability to delegate votes. I think it’s worth seeking to overcome this fatigue issue to make sure that we are engaging with meta-gov as much as we can.

With respect to your second question, at this moment in time, the highest leverage function of an ambassador may be assisting in identifying how we best bring value to our products, like getting DPI listed as collateral on Aave or INDEX on CREAM. I would expect that the actual use case will change over time depending on the needs of Index Coop, but it will always be useful to have at least one of our community members on the “inside”.

This is a great insight, @puniaviision - I think this is a really proactive potential use case for this program.

This is great, thanks @DarkForestCapital. Please let me know if I can help in any way. It would be exciting to see meta-gov votes for DG as a starting point, and hopefully we will have sorted out a delegate system / gov mining system that can counteract the high number of meta-gov votes that we’ll have by the time the others come online. I think you and @verto0912 would make for natural ambassadors given how close you are keeping with these projects.

4 Likes