ELECTION CLOSED - MGC Election [June 2022]

I’m Renee (lee0007#8152 on discord) and I’d like to serve on the MGC in the coming term as it aligns with my reason for venturing into web3 in search of governance models, in pursuit of unassailable, governance legitimacy.

I joined the Coop in July ’21 and was a Gold Owl prior to resigning in April '22 to care for my beloved uncle Alby, who passed away on the 23rd May ‘22.

I would love to find a way to contribute again to Index Coop in a part-time capacity as I am also a solo mama, guarding the time and balance I won back in choosing love over income.

In my time with the Coop. I was a founding member of the former APAC Working Group, lead for the Paid Performance & SEO team and unsuccessful IC candidate

I am an active governance participant and founding contributor of the dGov Decentralised Governance team established to support the Aragon Association and Aragon Labs progressive decentralisation

My conflict of interest statement is with the COI team, I’m committed to upholding the Index Coop Principles and will apply my personal values to this role – excellence, integrity and service to others, collaboration and gratitude.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my nomination. All the best to the candidates, I know who I am voting for here and trust the will and best interests of INDEX holders will be served by voting.

10 Likes