October Rewards Distribution

Won’t be defending myself for this. But I’ll share my thoughts on how I assess contributors rewards for APWG for community context.

Empowering each of my Sub regions leads like @Tudou @Vanita and @Lanks to assess their own team contribution and discuss on how much to reward them. hence why I shared the “filtered” sheets which shows information that is relevant to my team (which was meant to be private; as it’s operational matters). While having inputs from you @lee0007 as someone whom I value that growth mindset and will help me aligned.

I could have done everything (reward allocations) on my own and without any inputs from the core. Though I value and “trust” in the insights of my Core Team members. @Louisaraj included. :smiling_face:

That’s how I run the process in APWG… other working group may run it differently.

Thus on a personal side… to implied that I’m not doing my job. That’s something I’ll let the community decide.

Cheers~

p.s. I’ve reaffirm myself to Index Coop Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct again here. As we always need the reminders for humans are forgetful creatures.

1 Like