**POLL ADDED** Proposal: Institutional Business Working Group II Request for Funding - Q4 2021

Brief table setting

• I’m putting on my “Funding Council” hat to pose questions (See Q4 Working Group Guidance to learn more about Working Group proposals)
  • My intent is to ask the questions that ping in my mind with the hope that they help the entire Coop better understand the proposal and thinking behind it.
  • Questions are pretty much posed in the order the topic appears in the post.
  • If a question doesn’t make sense or is entirely off-base, do call it out :slightly_smiling_face:

Based on your learnings, do you expect to run another POAP experiment?
Put another way, was the juice worth the squeeze such that you’d test it again?

Understood – is there any anecdotal/qualitative evidence that points to why conferences continue to be an important part of the IB playbook?

A question that may come to mind for folks is, “what is a ‘family office’”?

Adding the Investopedia definition, “Family offices are private wealth management advisory firms that serve ultra-high-net-worth individuals (HNWI)”

Do we have an understanding of what those platforms are? Simply curious. Perhaps that research still needs to be done.

What stage of exploration is this ^ initiative at?

Do we have an idea of what it would take for Coop products to get listed on such platforms?

Is this different than the legal opinion that I believe was obtained for the Kucoin listing?
If yes, how so?

No question here, just noting that “what is this?” pinged in my head.

Then I noticed the 2nd bullet that address it specifically.

3 Likes