POLL - INDEX Merch @MetaFactory

Hi fellow owls,

First of all, thanks to everyone who participated in the sentiment check. The outcome was very positive and therefore we’d like to take the next step towards making Index Merch a reality.

We have received some feedback and discussed which items work best to start this off. Essentially, we have narrowed down the selection to hoodies and shirts in a simple black and white look.

Here is the booklet with a selection of 8 items:
apparel_booklet_lowres.pdf (1.6 MB)

To definitely choose which item the community wants to have, please head over to this poll to tell us what your preference is. The poll only contains two questions: What is your first and what is your second preference.

Please bear in mind that we just want to find the first (and potentially the second) item we want to produce. This does not exclude any other swag to be produced in the future (e.g. Socks).

7 Likes

Gang! Voted and excited

1 Like

Voted my faves. All Black!

2 Likes

Thank you everybody for voting!

It looks really tight so far, as all items are getting votes.

We’ll leave the poll open for another 3-4 days for more people to vote.

2 Likes

Is there any significance to the number of owls in the grid?

This is sick! Thanks for setting up!

Would love to do a design competition in the future to leverage our community to support.

1 Like

The future is now, do we have to wait? I could use a new wardrobe

1 Like

You’re right. Let’s do this. Awesome to see people are excited!
Poll is closed. Thanks a lot to everyone who participated. We had 33 answers, amazing!

And we have a clear winner… drumroll

The hoodie got the most votes, closely followed by the shirt with the same design.

Results can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcolb5KvOTMKn1L0yJrbGmRZnympY4h9NNF8xnGrJGtQDULA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I suppose it’s now also a question of pricing for which we’ll do, as the difference was just 2 votes. I will now check with MetaFactory to agree on next steps and get back with an update asap.

3 Likes

This t-shirt in the white wasn’t chosen, heart broken :sob: I guess I will have to join the dark side :vampire:t5:

4 Likes

RIP, beautiful white tee. You were so cool

3 Likes

RT on the white. It’s hotter than hell where I live, black tshirts are a no go down here most of the year. Oh well, dark side had the cookies I guess

1 Like