**POLL CLOSED** - Proposal: Business Development Working Group III

Brief table setting

• I’m putting on my “Funding Council” hat to pose questions (See Q4 Working Group Guidance to learn more about Working Group proposals)
  • My intent is to ask the questions that ping in my mind with the hope that they help the entire Coop better understand the proposal and thinking behind it.
  • Questions are pretty much posed in the order the topic appears in the post.
  • If a question doesn’t make sense or is entirely off-base, do call it out :slightly_smiling_face:

Great – noting b/c this is a new thing based on comments/feedback here.

What about interfacing with the Coop makes it a struggle for external parties?

I do not doubt this is the case, I am curious to more deeply understood the root issues (or the hypothesized ones).

Is it realistic to get listed on Compound and Maker in the next 6-months?

What has prevented that from happening so far?

Admittedly, I only vaguely remember a conversation from ~3-4 months ago where blockers/challenges were surfaced and can’t recall it more specifically.

Sourcing methodologies that pass through governance requires collaboration between PWG & BDWG (at least).

How does BDGWG expect to work/collaborate with PWG through the product onboarding process?

Curious, what is the thinking here? How does this help “drive protocol growth by developing relationships and facilitating partnerships across the crypto ecosystem”?

I am noticing that BDWG/LOWG/APWG are each focused on regional expansion in some manner.

How should we be thinking about how the BDWG’s focus on regional expansion is different than, or complimentary to, LOWG & APWG?

Tried searching the forums and didn’t turn up much, is Kairon a market maker we already work with?

What does this mean? What goes into “university sponsorship”?

Curious – why does sourcing more VC investment remain a priority?

3 Likes