Proposing an Institutional Business Working Group

Thanks both for the proposal. Would be great to see some numbers around sales that have been achieved by IB related actions already? Understanding of course that the bulk of recent efforts is yet to bear fruit with the NY event still to happen. Curious if those numbers can then be used to put some solid targets around:

Which at the moment just says ‘more’ of all those things, I don’t see anything that directly measures the success of this working group, or how any increase is tied back to IB work. Can it be measured by an increase in whale holders if we are targeting HNW? Do we get any insight into the amount held in BitGo and others?

Also looking at how this stacks up against Q3 priorities, how do you see your work impacting the tier 1/2/3 priorities? I think you could make a case for “Direct sales of Index products to high-demand audiences” but it’s not clear to me if this sits under BD or IB (or Growth). Who determines which audience is high demand and would efforts be better spent targeting on-chain whales for example. Keen to understand how you think about it given it was felt BD and IB should now be separate.

3 Likes