**[Under Revision]** - Creation of Polygon 10 Index (P10)

is today april 1st?

is today april 1st?

Great News, it seems that Unilend Finance is follows the MATIC journey. Many Congratulation to the whole team of UniLend.

1 Like

Piling on the positive support here, but I love this proposal and am proud of the work @Mringz and @oneski22 have done on the Coopā€™s side to get it to this point - excited for the next steps and to bring on another methodologist to the broader Coop community!

6 Likes

So nice to see Index Coop going forward with a strong projects hand in hand! Definitely support this great moves! Keep it going that way guys! :muscle:

1 Like

Hey, @bakamoto @catjam you both make a good points. I will definitely review what you are thinking and see what can be done. A couple of things in my mind when I think about this. When we launch this Index we do want it to be natively launched on Polygon through Set Protocol so all the liquidity will have to come from that eco-system. So I will have to see if sufficient liquidity is available to make the inclusions you mentioned. Also will have to reduce the allocation cap to 10%-15% and increase the number of projects as the intention is to include more polygon projects and projects that are expanding to polygon. I will look at AAVE, SUSHI & BAL. I am welcome to any more suggestions on that front as well.

2 Likes

A key point you bring up here. We have had initial engagements with Set and we will be having further engagements as we take in feedback from this post. I think it is important that we do explore this index to explore the possibilities of Polygon, if we can get this right it opens up more opportunities as polygon network has benefits with gas and speed we can take advantage of. Would love to see some FLI products built out on Polygon and I believe this is the first step in the journey to get there.

1 Like

Hey @raphaelsignal @qlx . Thank you for your feedback.

I support your point to add Matic to the Index. I will make that point to the Polygon team. And push to revise the Index with Matic included.

Noted, will take your points and revise the criteria appropriately.

1 Like

Glad to see $TEL as one of the heavy weights for this Polygon Defi Index

Itā€™s amazing that 19% of this is calculated based on $GHST. When it comes to Polygon, Aavegotchi is truly one of the most innovative projects that combine DeFi and NFT together to gamify finance!

1 Like

SportX is only on Polygon. They were on Ethereum originally and moved to Polygon nearly a year ago. One of the first dapps to make the switch.

DFYN is only on Polygon at the moment, but plans for multichain.

And donā€™t know about Telcoin or Unilend.

2 Likes

This looks awesome! Excited to see it launch!

1 Like

I am pretty happy with this allocation, quick thoughts on each project and a couple thoughts:

• Reduce QuickSwap slightly as the team doesnā€™t seem as committed to improving tech as much as competitors.

• DFYN seems like a good buy at the levels, happy with allocation

• Aavegotchi seems high, but I am not big on NFTs so am biased to want to reduce.

• Cometh at 2.35% seems reasonable for a long shot small cap

• Adamant is impressive team and would be happy with them up to 10%

• Decentral games at 9.7% seems fair.

• SportX has big treasury and most consistent tech improvements, would not mind to see them near 15%

• Telcoin is multi chain, think 15% would be fair.

• Qi DAO is a strong project, would be happy increasing their allocation

• UniLend seems fine as only lending proposal.

• Would considering adding DINO as well.

3 Likes

I like this proposal and think it could be very promising. Off the top of my head I like how its pretty broad range and captures alot of the various sectors. I would push for a larger SportX allocation as it is the project that has alot of increasing organic network activity and they were one of the first projects to launch on Polygon in January I believe.

2 Likes

Love the composition of this index. Iā€™ll definitely be getting involved. Iā€™d maybe prefer a slightly smaller allocation towards Quickswap and Aavegotchi but there are some quality projects in the basket which will perform well regardless of slight weight changes.

1 Like

Awesome! Thereā€™s plenty of liquidity for the BAL token available via the Balancer exchange on Polygon: Balancer

If the amount there already is insufficient, let me know and Iā€™ll see what Balancer can do about growing BAL liquidity on Polygon further.

I donā€™t know about AAVE/SUSHI, Balancer has some liquidity for AAVE though, I believe thereā€™s also a fair amount on other exchanges.

1 Like

i love how every single Aavegotchi was made , simple and adorable ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Aavegotchi is an innovation project which is developing an eco system. It combines Defi and NFT. Therefore, user can join yield farming and make long tern profit. In additional, I love Aavegotchi as 8bit game. It makes different from other one.

2 Likes

i love aavegotchi. it combines defi and NFT, itā€™s attractive us. Hope Dao aavegotchi grow up.

2 Likes

What do you think about a pocket bank? Beside of keeping your coin, you can earn interest everyday and also interact with it. Obviously, Just bought an Aavegotchi and explore its flippin metaverse.

#gotchigang

2 Likes

So good to see polygon ecosystem get the recognition it deserve. Very happy that GHST is well represented in the allocation :slight_smile: Iā€™d buy this index for sure

1 Like