A twist on intrinsic productivity to maximize INDEX distribution and coop treasury

Stable coins makes sense in the long term (or income as DPI so they get a direct offset of the streaming fee without any divergence risk).

My goal in this experiment is to use some of the INDEX reserves and to build DPI as a reserve for the coop so we have a more diverse and less volatile treasury.

IN addition we benefit by getting INDEX into the hands of more people, if we maket sell INDEX for stable coins and then issue stable coins as a dividend, the DPI stakers may use the USD to do other tthings, if we give them INDEX, they may decide to hold them as “free money”.

28 days is a short period, but it was the community preferred option (and yes I ignored many of the other poll results :wink: ). "8 days has the advantage that everything can be run between two rebalances, so we remove a complication for the Devs.

I think that many were concerned that a 3 month lock in would be too long for many DPI holders as lots can happen in 3 months.

But the gas impact of staking and unstaking / claiming is not lost on me.