A vision for Q2-2021

Amazing post @anon10525910 I believe it is crucial that we continue to set and track targets to monitor just how far we have come and where we are heading!

For me as long as we are keeping with our vision of making DeFi more accessible through our products we will always find long term success. I believe FLIETH is a great example of this as we simplified the use of Compound, packaging the usage of Compound into a ERC-20 token is revolutionary, and it shows in the success of the product. My focus from a growth perspective is how can we replicate this process with other protocols? How can we embed DeFi protocol usage into the DNA of our products? How can our products showcase the fundamental value of DeFi to masses?

I believe the next huge indexes after the FLI product suite will be:

1. SYI by @Matthew_Graham simplifies stable coin yield aggregation
  2. dVIX simplifies smart contract on-chain options.

Another topic that I believe is interesting is how we are using our governance token to drive the success of our indexes. LM is a core part of the success of our products and developing a strategy to optimize LM will be hugely benificial especially if we are going through a bear market or a period of flat growth.

2 Likes