IIP-XYZ - Liquidity POD budget request to 31Mar21

Hi @Matthew_Graham

ok, to address your comments in turn:

The intention in setting up the Pod is to allow management to be delegated from INDEX holders (IIP) and the council to the pod. The pod will take over many of the in-progress activities (and is unlikely to change direction on those). The POD is ultimately answerable to the council and INDEX holders.

I think RAPID is the perfect tool, the document includes the recommendation of the author (in this case myself) and allows input from multiple stake holders. Ultimately the Wise owls will need to agree, then we send it to IIP to decide / confirm.

I don’t see a need for such a bureaucratic system. The RAPID structure and composition of the liquidity pod means that it has a broad range of inputs from across the coop and oversight from council (and the community).

IIP-110 gives us a mandate to set up a POD, and describes the scope:

Obviously, there are some details to be filled in, these will be done by the pod with wise owl agreement.

I’ve made a start on how we should conduct the RAPIDS (with input from @Cavalier_Eth )

As I said above, This IIP is to get INDEX holders to agree to the delegation of INDEXcoop assets to the Liquidity POD. The specific value delegated is still being discussed within the RAPID, and will be shared in the proposal before we goto snapshot vote.

By presenting a proposal that has been written based on a RAPID (which includes input from T.Nest, F.Nest, G.Nest, and has agreement from the Wise owl council), we make it easy for INDEX holders to see that the IIP has broad agreement from the INDEXcoop contributors. In addition, by reading the RAPID doc, INDEX holders can see how we reached an agreement for the proposal, and that any dissenting voices were considered.

1 Like