Moving MVI in-line With the Fee Split Model

@DarkForestCapital I am very excited and optimistic about the overall direction of this proposal. In my view, this moves Index Cooperative a lot closer to the vision of being a true cooperative of many products and methodologists.

Excited to see this change! My hope and expectation is that by focusing solely on MVI you will make the product much more successful, you will build your own personal monopoly around the Metaverse, and you will make more money from the fee split model than the FT contributor model.

This part was unclear to me - are you planning to use the growth budget or return it to the Index Coop?

I see a lot of potential in the idea of some sort of incubator/accelerator program within Index Coop that spins out subDAOs or product DAOs. Much of the value of Index Cooperative comes from the community. The community is the schelling point that brings passionate people together to build index / structured products that make finance accessible. Kiba and I both met through Index Coop before forming Titans of Data, and I believe it’s how you and Verto met before collaborating on the Metaverse Index?

Ultimately, I can even see Working Groups becoming subDAOs in Index Coop 2.0 with incentives that better align economic interests and foster accountability.

2 Likes