Proposal to create an Investment Committee

cheers @LemonadeAlpha

so I spoke with @Lavi earlier this week about types of content we could produce. This is what we thought would be easy wins off the bat (initial thoughts obviously) :

• One-pager / short summary for each of the underlying tokens

• Monthly “Notes from the Investment Committee” insights piece

• Obviously a commentary on any significant token-related news AND a summary/recommendation for governance proposals for the underlying tokens where meta-governance is enabled

• I’m keen on inviting one guest speaker a month to come and talk to the IC and we would publish a summary / key takeaways from that

• The committee could also curate investment insights type of content from the community

The preference would be to publish all of this on the Index Coop website and kind of build it up as the centre for everything investment related. But I don’t have a strong view here. If people think Medium is a better platform, I’m okay with that.

Longer-term, we had a cool idea of making all of this stuff free for INDEX holders while charging a small fee from non-INDEX holders. With income accruing to the Treasury. Sort of what APY.vision does now.

Yes, let’s definitely have a chat about how the IC would fit with GWG and your guys focus. I think there is definitely room to turn some of this content into growth/marketing vehicles.

3 Likes