RAI & Money God League: An Introduction to DPI-backed Stable Credit 🗿

We’re also fans of Index and want to see it grow exponentially :smile:

For your questions:

• It depends on what the Index community wants. We already have the infrastructure to automate most day-to-day processes although I imagine that the community might want to retain governance rights over adding more collateral types (e.g other indexes). I think Index has a unique opportunity to build a stable asset backed by multiple indexes and possibly by DeFi tokens so I encourage everyone to think about it
  • Yes we do although it still depends on what the community envisions. We have all the tools, you decide what to do with them. We can collaborate with the Index community on thinking about params for new collaterals and showing you how to add them
  • I don’t recommend that level of fragmentation. Index could build a strong brand with one stable asset backed by multiple collaterals

I think the main advantages of having your own on-chain credit facility are:

• Full discretion over setting stability fees and the way your PI/D controller works, thus attracting users/capital better than some other generic credit facility
  • You concentrate liquidity for all your products into one thing while your community still has exposure to all the collaterals they use to mint DPI-RAI
5 Likes