BDWG team has been in contact with Ramp since April 2021 for a potential DPI listing arrangement with their platform. Ramp is a crypto-ramp network that supports well over 170+ countries with multiple ways of buying crypto (namely bank transfers and card payments). Progress has been made with them and we’re one step closer in getting this arrangement done.
However, the Ramp listing requires the protocol to cover the following
- Legal fees for non-security letters(EUR 30K)
- Note this is a Lichtenstein non-security letter and covers a different jurisdiction than our previous letter from Dentons in Singapore
BDWG team believes that listing DPI on Ramp is in line with the Index Coop mission of making crypto easy and accessible for everyone. This also gives the necessary exposure for retail investors and even an option for institutional investors as an on-ramp platform for them to purchase our product. Lastly, with a successful listing of DPI on Ramp, it would definitely open doors for Index Coop’s other products to be listed.
Currently BDWG team multi-sig wallet doesn’t have enough budget to proceed with this listing, details are as follows;
- Requesting Funding Council , $37K USDC to be sent to BDWG Multi-Sig Wallet (0x30e61339dC077600131E7B2B0975B291e2042039)
- 100% goes to the listing fee (0 to contributors rewards)
- Simon Judd (@BigSky7) will clear all payments relating to the listing fees.
Fund BDWG with an extra $37k USDC to pursue the non-security letter.
Do not fund this initiative.
- FOR || Fund BDWG with an extra $37k USDC to pursue the non-security letter.
- AGAINST || Do not fund this initiative.