Call for Ideas: Treasury & Tokenomics Dashboard

@Thomas_Hepner and @jdcook

Great to see people wanting to work on this.

Obviously there are metrics around the performance of DPI, the composition and the composition vs time (Which may need the wrights from DeFi Pulse).

I would also be interested to see information on token age. I think Bitcoiners use a measure of how long it has been since a coin has moved.

I looked at the top 28 DPI addresses and found 14 that had purchased and never sold (Buried in this post) Which account for 13,000 DPI.

Knowing how many other holders are buying and holding would be good.
Also possibly looking at new buying and selling by the larger wallets.

@LemonadeAlpha did a review on large purchases on Uniswap to help us understand the liquidity reqiements. when I looked at it I reaslised most of the larger trades were the Alpha farm deploying, and arbitrage. I would like to see similar analysis to date but removing the farming accounts (who should know how to avoid slippage) and arbitrage (as “Slippage” is most likely the profit margin of the Arb bot…) I don;t think this is a real time dashboard data, but could be an interesting snapshot / blog post.

Some form of tracking of the more active whales (>1,000 DPI), to see if they are farmers who have just unwound there exposure to divergence loss.

The uniswap Liquidity pool is obviously the largest DPI holder at the moment, so I’m not sure how much we can dig into that (I need to repost my blog on the 1st liquidity mining programme)

Is there a way to look at wallets that have purchased / issued DPI and then oved it into the liquidity pool and remained invested?

3 Likes