Call for Ideas: Treasury & Tokenomics Dashboard
Hello Fellow Owls ,
I am hoping to contribute to the Index Coop’s long-term success by exploring and discovering ways that data and analytics can benefit the organization!
I am planning to dive deep into the existing queries in the Dune Analytics dashboard to better understand the data that the Coop has at its disposal and also to create a separate Treasury & Tokenomics Dashboard.
Here are some of the initial ideas I am planning to research:
- Streaming Fees earned by the Coop from $DPI
- Treasury Expenses (i.e. Salaries paid to core contributors, liquidity mining programs, etc.)
- $DPI AUM: Incentivized vs. Unincentivized
- DPI AUM as percentage of overall market capitalization of DeFi Pulse Index assets
- DPI Price to Sales Ratio
- Index market share of decentralized index products (i.e Index, PowerPool, PieDao, etc.)
What other metrics would the Coop like to see?
Please drop your suggestions in the comments!
Also please let me know if you are interested in getting involved! I am with my fellow data nerds in the #analytics channel in the Discord Server as well.