DeFi Partnerships & Integrations Strategy

You are correct this is a strategy that exists inside GWG II. It serves to increase the chances of success for GWG II and GWG activities going forward.

I would like to build a bottom-up framework around this, based off my current and on-going experiences. I do believe that partnerships operate differently in DeFi so I would like to experiment to see what processes work. It starts by measuring the metrics, then documenting the partnership process, reviewing the results, iterating then repeating the process. I will definitely, be documenting the steps that takes to create a unforkable partnership.

Thanks for the kind words. My goal is to create a model that helps us value potential partnerships then from there we can define what “unforkable value” looks like based on the model.

@BigSky7 @DarkForestCapital @reganbozman Thank you for the comments. I am really curious and excited to see where this process leads. Will definitely take all your points, advice and guidance while trying to execute this strategy.

1 Like