[Discussion] Affirming our Code of Conduct and Guiding Principles

Affirming my commitment to IC code of conduct :mechanical_arm:

9 Likes

Just affirming my commitment to the code of conduct and guiding principles .
Looking forward to seeing what happens next for the coop.

5 Likes

Re-affirming my commitment to these Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct!:owl::owl:

6 Likes

Caught my eye and had to share – have a great weekend everyone!

9 Likes

Re-affirming my commitment to the Coop’s Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct!

7 Likes

:slight_smile: Re-affirming my commitment to the Coop’s Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct

7 Likes

I’m excited to affirm my commitment to the guiding principles and code of conduct set out above by @BigSky7 :owl: :full_moon_with_face:

11 Likes

Re-affirming our commitment to the Coop’s Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct on behalf of White Star Capital!

10 Likes

Love this. Re-affirming our commitment to the guiding principles and code of conduct on behalf of Sequoia Capital India

9 Likes

Affirming my commitment to the Coop’s Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct

:slightly_smiling_face::cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Affirming my commitment to these principles and a quick note :slight_smile:

As I’ve been welcomed into the Coop over the past month I have been blown away by the power of this community. My initial motivation for joining the Coop was centered around the superior collaboration I had seen in the community. The team was shipping products, new DeFi integrations, there was tons of marketing, lots of explanations/substantive discussion on podcasts and Twitter and Discord. All of which was done with a speed I had never seen. As I joined the discord and read the community handbook it was incredibly clear what the goals were and how the DAO would achieve them. Many of my initial questions were answered by just doing a bit of digging in the forum or discord. Everything I needed to learn was provided by the community and there were multiple helping hands ready as I introduced myself.

While at times a whirlwind, becoming a Coop member is probably 10x better than any job onboarding I have ever had. I tried to figure out what had made this community so effective. I quickly realized that it is due to the principles above. Time after time I have been welcomed to meetings with smiling faces and been asked inquisitive questions. From day one I have felt comfortable knowing my input will be considered and thoughtfully discussed. Working group leads ask for advice and immediately try to implement feedback. There is also a constant state of self-reflection and inclination to improve. Coop members, unlike employees of other companies, actually care about one another and the growth of the collective. This type of collaboration is so incredibly unique and is not something I have seen in any other traditional organization.

All in all, I am writing this because I have seen worries within the community about communication, collaboration, and guiding principles. While it may be difficult at times to corral the emotions of community members and outside partners, I must say this community is on the right track. Thank you all so much for fostering such a positive and collaborative community. I said this in my new joiner call, but we are selling ourselves short with the comparisons to Blackrock. Traditional companies can never compete with the community being built here. This DAO has far more potential and attracts far greater talent. Again, thank you all and I look forward to continued growth. Hoot Hoot!

11 Likes

I affirm my commitment to these values, like @funkmasterflex, I’m blown also extremely impressed by the speed and efficiency I’ve witnessed after only a few days working with the APAC BD team.

I’ve worked in a variety of sales teams at traditional software companies for 4 years. Although I met new people every day, it was rare to come across someone with a contagious energy about them - the type of energy that can only be emitted by someone with a genuine interest in their product & customers.

I’ve been part of Index Coop for less than a week. I will confidently say that everyone I’ve met so far meets this profile. I’m very grateful to discover such an amazing community of long-term thinkers where being curious, innovative & cooperative is the norm!

7 Likes

I affirm my commitment to these principles. I’m very excited to be part of this public promise and to build a culture of quality and respect. I realize you may see some of my blind spots before I do; please let me know if you ever see me not living fulling into our principles.

7 Likes

Affirming my commitment to these Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct. :owl:

5 Likes

affirm affirm affirm affirm.

12 Likes

Re-affirming my commitment to these Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct.

8 Likes

Affirming my commitment to these Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct :owl:

7 Likes

Hello, I’d like to re-affirm our Code of Conduct and guiding principles.
Thanks for being patient.

10 Likes

Thank you Stefan. Hope you are doing well.

4 Likes

I hereby affirm my commitment to the Code of Conduct and Guiding Principles!

8 Likes