Formation of the Autonomy Kick-Off Group

I appreciate the nominations and intend to focus on the Coop getting this right regardless of whether I’m in the group, because it’s vital.

One suggestion I’d like to make. That there be no more than one Full-time Contributor representing the Coop in this group. That might seem counterintuitive, but one of the opacity concerns I have is that there is (or was) a weekly meeting with Set and the full-timers where it seems there’s an extra level of candor or high-level decision making. Also, with Set holding the cards and each of these contributors having a vesting contract with the Coop, there’s an unavoidable dynamic that I know I’d have trouble preventing from creeping into my own perspective without significant effort to battle subconscious bias.

I want to be clear, this is not about individuals. Any one of @verto0912 @BigSky7 @DarkForestCapital @LemonadeAlpha belongs in this group as an individual. But given there’s very limited space and the topic at hand, I think it should be just one of them.

5 Likes