INDEX Delegation Intentions and Next Steps

Thank you to all of the authors of this post.

This is an incredible step forward, both in the maturation of Index Coop as a organization, but also in our relationships with our key stakeholders in 1kx and Set.

In my recent weeks working with Index Coop Council, I have found myself in the company of a thoughtful and effective team who are confident in - and committed to - the future success of Index Coop.

We are a team of builders and doers - our entire unit is comprised of Product, Engineering and Growth leads. Index Council has become an opportunity to create alignment and collaboration across the DAO in a way that was previously impossible. Empowering this team now with the ability to execute on a vision is an opportunity that will not be wasted.

As a team we have elected to disagree but commit in all decisions. This is how we best serve the Coop. For this reason, we ask that a delegation of votes is shared evenly across all members of the ICC so as that we each face each other as equals, but with the responsibility to follow through with what we collectively decide is the right direction forward.

Signed:
@catjam @anthonyb.eth @edwardk @dev @Metfanmike @afromac

13 Likes