Thanks to all who joined the Liquidity call earlier.
I started with a summary of my research from the forum:
The slides are here:
I tried to record it, but may have failed
At the end of the meeting we agreed on the following strategy for the coop products (effective from 13th Augus2021):
|Product||Pool||Plan||INDEX tokens||$ cost||IIP|
|ETH2-FLI||v2 or v3||Unincentivised||0||0||n/a|
|BED||v3||Direct provision||0||[Contributor rewards]||n/a|
|DPI||v2||Rewards expire 13th Aug||0||0||n/a|
|DPI||v3||15 day v3 Staking contract Late August||2,000||$50,000||@overanalyser|
|DPI||Polygon||LM on Sushiswap||1,000||$25,000||@overanalyser @oneski22|
- Hopefully the meeting contributors can add some more context to this post.
- Draft IIP’s on the forum 30th July 2021
- snapshots w/c 2nd August.
- Engineering works
- Communication with community and LP’s
- The current MVI:ETH and DPI:ETH liquidity mining rewards end ~13th August.
We do have one external dependency: Ideally, the Polygon liquidity mining would be managed by Sushiswap so they can add $SUSHI rewards as AUM increases. This is an assumption at this time…