POLL CLOSED - (C)DWG III - Request for Funding - (1st Oct 2021 to 1st Apr 2022)

Brief table setting

• I’m putting on my “Funding Council” hat to pose questions (See Q4 Working Group Guidance to learn more about Working Group proposals)
  • My intent is to ask the questions that ping in my mind with the hope that they help the entire Coop better understand the proposal and thinking behind it.
  • Questions are pretty much posed in the order the topic appears in the post.
  • If a question doesn’t make sense or is entirely off-base, do call it out :slightly_smiling_face:

Similar to GWG, just noting b/c it is a new thing based on comments/feedback here.

Can you highlight what different design assets the DWG creates for the Coop?

Speaking just as a Coop contributor here, I am aware of banners, videos, logos. Curious to know what I am missing / unaware of!

A number of questions here as it seems to be a major focus of the next iteration of the DWG:

• What types of video content have thus proven successful?
  • Is “10x” in terms of # of videos produced, # impressions, or how is the DWG thinking about this?
  • Further, what are you seeing/noticing that leads to the conviction of deeply investing in video content?
  • What do you expect to occur because of this investment?

The entire new concept is interesting – if i am understanding the idea correctly, it sounds like DWG could sell its services to other DAOS, with some portion of the proceeds going back to DWG & some portion going to the Coop Treasury.

Does that about capture the early thinking? What am I getting wrong?

So for the 6 month period

• 5,460 INDEX [$177,340.80 in the USD price right now; using for quick reference]
  • $180,000 USDC
2 Likes