**POLL CLOSED** Proposal: Growth and Marketing Working Group IV

Brief table setting

• I’m putting on my “Funding Council” hat to pose questions (See Q4 Working Group Guidance to learn more about Working Group proposals)
  • My intent is to ask the questions that ping in my mind with the hope that they help the entire Coop better understand the proposal and thinking behind it.
  • Questions are pretty much posed in the order the topic appears in the post.
  • If a question doesn’t make sense or is entirely off-base, do call it out :slightly_smiling_face:

As with others, continuing to note b/c it is a new thing based on comments/feedback here.

What sorts of content (whether via twitter or editorial) are you seeing perform best?

This caught my eye because its a new initiative.

How does the GWG expect to use that mailing list?

At a high level, how will having a new website change how growth/marketing operates? Will that have a meaningful impact?

[To clarify, I am not asking whether a new website is important/useful etc… I am curious how that impacts growth/marketing efforts.]

What is “N$F”?

On Paid Ads

How are these performing? Has any platform (i think there have been ads on Coingecko, Defiant…) proven to be more/most effective?

To confirm basic math and alignment…

My understanding then is the total request to cover both Q4-2021 & Q1-2022 is $450,975 (21,000 + 429,975) and that is all in INDEX (vs. USDC).

Am i getting that right?

[finally, as a note, it appears that $72,000 of the “costs” per month (all but paid ads) are contingent]

1 Like