OK, following the proposal in March the PWG has been running for 6 or 7 weeks, so the first monthly update is a little late .
PWG sits in the middle of the coop, we try and coordinate between methodologists, engineers, Growth and Business Development (so we get to share the credit for everything that goes right ).
In addition, we strive to be focused on what the customer needs / wants / will be delighted by.
What have we done:
- Weekly PWG’s meetings (Mondays 20:00 UTC - see the shared calendar for invite)
- @Metfanmike @catjam have been revising the product prioritisation rubric and there is a draft for comment here and here
- We have established a team of coop contributors to focus on the FLI products. They are looking at:
- Tools to understand how FLI product behaves.
- Blogs about FLI
- Ownership of the Parameter change IIP’s
- @puniaviision did an excellent video setting the context for PWG
- MVI launch - lead by @ DarkForestCapital and @ verto0912
- BTC2-FLI launch - lead by @ puniaviision and @LemonadeAlpha
Additionally, ongoing works include
- Intrinsic productivity discussions:
- Discussions on Liquidity mining strategy - Forum post soon
- Outline of the route from product idea to DG2.
- Depreciation of CGI
- SMI discussions with Synthetix prior to launch
- Discussions with Bankless re BED prior to DG2