Purchase with Binance Stablecoin

Sure would be nice if we could use a Binance stable coin like BUSD to purchase BED. I otherwise have to do all sorts of messy and time-consuming swapping. I don’t even know where to begin.

You actually can purchase BED with BUSD. I suggest you use an aggregator such as Matcha to do this. Take a look here

2 Likes

Wow, this is great. Just the other day I was thinking “I wish somebody would make a super swapper across all DEX’s and tokens and boom” and then this. Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like it isn’t working for some reason. It doesn’t want to recognize my BUSD. Not sure why. My MM is definitely on the Binance network and I certainly have enough.

2 Likes

Hi @mayurjobanputra BED is on the Ethereum network not the Binance network.

1 Like

Yes, I’m aware of that @oneski22 . I was hoping I could do a direct trade across networks magically. I thought matcha was the answer, but it doesn’t look like it. Seems I still need to find an intermediary stable coin - BUSD to USDC to BED

You can also move your BuSD to eth mainnet

That’s a good idea. Via Binance Bridge I guess? And then after, swap BUSD ETH to USDC ETH via matcha? And then buy BED that way?

So both Binance Bridge, and rubic.exchange have swap fees (both $25). I guess I have to go through Binance markets to do this.

There has to be a better way to do this.