For me the coop is expanding in a number of ways:
- Gaining AUV in DPI
- Building bridges into other protocols ( Nexus mutual , Opyn)
- Being added to more exchanges
- Developing a better website with more content and SEO.
- Adding functionality into the smart contracts used to manage the funds.
- Marketing / increasing awareness.
- Building a community.
So, you may think it’s all in hand, and you should leave it to the experts, or you don’t know enough / have enough time to contribute.
I think that viewpoint is wrong. All of us can do something that will help INCEXcoop grow and become the organisation we see is possible.
None of the people involved in the coop were born with the skills, contacts, knowledge and understanding we have now. We gained them by doing things, learning, training, sharing & developing.
So, I’m going to start a list of things that YOU can do to help INDEXcoop become a success. They may seem trivial, but every positive step is worthwhile.
You don’t need anyone’s permission to get involved. Find something you like and work on it.
I’m going to start with some simple ones, feel free to add more in your area.
Please use the votes to show your personal progress:
Join the discord https://discord.gg/DgvcYgAMEp
- Join discord
- Ask a question
- Answer a question
- Welcome a new face
- Post an introduction in #introductions
Create a INDEXcoop meme and share it
- Create meme
- share meme on #meme discord
Join the INDEXcoop reddit and get involved in the discussions:
- join subreddit
- join discussions
- post a link to information about INDEXcoop or $DPI
- Post a meme (it doesn’t have to be your own)
- Discuss INDEXcoop or DPI in other relevant subreddits (please don’t shill)
One for the people who are interested in coding:
Create a free account on dune analytics, fork a query or two and create your own dashboard (give me a shout if you want some ideas for queries).
- Spend some time on Dune Analytics
Join a community call, get to know the people behind the keyboards
Translate some coop information into another language.
Only 20% of the world speak English.
- Translate coop info into another language
Create some graphics / art for the coop to use in our media and websites
- Create graphics
- Create art
- Create gifs
- Create 3d images
Build some fantastic PowerPoint slides for INDEXcoop to use in our community calls and when presenting to others. Think about how to introduce the coop and DPI
- Help build better slide decks
Reach out to a index coop member and get on a 1:1 call with them! Learn about how they learned about the coup and their background!
- Did a one on one with an owl!
Join one of the working groups in Discord. Join the conversation, add your two cents, and other opportunities will be sure to pop up!
Was one of the key stages in my development of my approach to personal finance. I think it’s a great start for anyone looking to get ahead in life.
It is UK centered so some details are wrong, but the overall pattern should apply
Read up on personal finance (10 steps).