For me the coop is expanding in a number of ways:
- Gaining AUV in DPI
- Building bridges into other protocols ( Nexus mutual , Opyn)
- Being added to more exchanges
- Developing a better website with more content and SEO.
- Adding functionality into the smart contracts used to manage the funds.
- Marketing / increasing awareness.
- Building a community.
So, you may think it’s all in hand, and you should leave it to the experts, or you don’t know enough / have enough time to contribute.
I think that viewpoint is wrong. All of us can do something that will help INCEXcoop grow and become the organisation we see is possible.
None of the people involved in the coop were born with the skills, contacts, knowledge and understanding we have now. We gained them by doing things, learning, training, sharing & developing.
So, I’m going to start a list of things that YOU can do to help INDEXcoop become a success. They may seem trivial, but every positive step is worthwhile.
You don’t need anyone’s permission to get involved. Find something you like and work on it.
I’m going to start with some simple ones, feel free to add more in your area.
Please use the votes to show your personal progress: