It is the season to be jolly!
Our journey over the last year hasn’t always been easy, at times hard, frustrating and scary - but each and every one of us should be proud of what we have achieved at Index Coop together.
To recognise this, and to reward the many hours of time you have invested levelling up Index Coop through Index 2.0 - we would like to announce a special Christmas treat.
People Nest (formally TOC WG) will be sharing leftover Q4 budget from TOC with all active Index Coop contributors as New Year prezzies.
You decide who receives what bonus! This is your opportunity to acknowledge the work of those around you who have pushed the Coop towards success, and an opportunity for us to recognise the contributions of those who have gone above and beyond to support the Coop.
How will it be distributed?
We will be running an Index Coop wide Coordinape circle from now until December 22nd. A video description of Coordinape is shown below:
Please ensure you are connecting to Coordinape with the same 0x address you’ve listed on your contributor reward sheet.
- Each contributor will be allocated 100 GIVE tokens. These GIVE tokens can be allocated to any other Index Coop participant in the Coordinape circle.
- We are encouraging everyone to share these GIVE tokens with contributors who have gone above and beyond over the last year. Or to those you wish to specifically recognise for the work they have done at Index Coop.
- The leftover TOC budget will then be split based on the number of GIVE tokens each contributor receives.
- Full Timers will also be eligible to receive a reward for the Christmas bonus.
- This is the season of giving, you will only be eligible to receive your reward if you give to others as part of the Coordinape circle.
- Every contributor, regardless of WG will be eligible to give and receive GIVE tokens if they have received contributor rewards in Oct 2021 and Nov 2021.
- Contributors will be able to provide GIVE from NOW to December 31st - with payment being shared by Jan 10th.
- Allow us to recognise and reward the success of others
- Get us all comfortable using a payment tool we will likely adopt across our organization in 2022