[Discussion] Affirming our Code of Conduct and Guiding Principles

Affirming my commitment to these Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct :owl:

7 Likes

Hello, I’d like to re-affirm our Code of Conduct and guiding principles.
Thanks for being patient.

10 Likes

Thank you Stefan. Hope you are doing well.

4 Likes

I hereby affirm my commitment to the Code of Conduct and Guiding Principles!

8 Likes

Affirming my commitment to our Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct. :owl:

I also voluntarily commit to servant leadership style, and a positive-sum perspective wherever practical. To spend time with such motivated, considerate and thoughtful people is a privilege.

12 Likes

I would like to reaffirm my commitment to the Guiding Principles and its Code of Conduct.

4 Likes

Never better, thank you.

2 Likes

Affirming my commitment to our Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct. :owl:

10 Likes

Hi :owl:s I joyfully re-affirm my commitment to our Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct. :brown_heart::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

I believe in this space. We need to constantly reaffirm our Code of Conduct and Core Principles

With the recent conversation on October Rewards Distribution

Therefore I would like to reaffirm this. Should I have overstepped my bounds.

Will endeavour to adjust.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Affirming my commitment to these principles. And I believe:

1. striving to behave accordingly will strengthen relationships
  2. holding each other accountable to these principles will build a great working culture
  3. A great working culture will retain talent, lower costs, and deliver the mission

and please hold me accountable when I misstep.

6 Likes

Reaffirming my commitment to these Guiding Principles and its Code of Conduct :muscle:

11 Likes

I’d also like to reaffirm my commitment to the Index Coop Guiding principles and its code of conduct :handshake:.

We all work in a fast-paced highly stressful environment and emotions seem to get the better of people sometimes. I would like to call out that the forum recently has not been a pleasant place for any contributor, we need to work together and champion our colleagues, not bring personal disputes to a very public forum.

By signing this I am held liable for any missteps in my conduct and should these missteps ever occur I would like my fellow colleagues to call this out.

Let’s all win together as a team :rocket:

12 Likes

Reaffirming my commitment to these principles and to abide by this code of conduct. :owl: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to affirm my commitment to the Index Coop Guiding principles and it’s code of conduct :muscle:.

Also I believe if there is any issue or conflict with an individual or group, it’s always best to set up a call to discuss them, rather than doing this by written communication which can come across as less personal.

At the end of the day we’re all working towards the same goal of making Index Coop a success and a powerhouse for years to come!

4 Likes

I would like to reaffirm my commitment to the guiding principles as set out here https://docs.indexcoop.com/our-guiding-principles

3 Likes

Reaffirming commitments made

11 Likes