Governance Call Agenda - 003
Date : November 10th, 9am - 10:30am PST
Call Moderator : Felix
Index Coop’s third governance call is scheduled for Tuesday, November 10th @9am PST.
This governance call will be focused on community-wide alignment by outlining the current major Coop initiatives.
1. Technical Rules & Agenda - Felix
- Purpose : Prevent technical difficulties / distractions
- Stay muted unless you’re speaking
- This call will be recorded. If you don’t want your voice to be recorded you can type in chat.
- Governance meetings will be timeboxed. Any longer discussions can continue in the related governance post after the call.
2. Community Member Introductions (< 5 minutes) - Felix
- Purpose : Put a face to the discord username; Build trust and acknowledgment of each attendee and allow each person to at least contribute 1 thing to the conversation
3. Index Coop by Numbers - (< 5 minutes) Richard
- Purpose : Progress update on Index Coop growth metrics
4. High Level Overview - (5 minutes) Felix
- Purpose : Community alignment on key growth metrics
- What are the key objectives of the Index Coop?
5. Product Strategy - (10 minutes) Felix
- Purpose : Alignment on next product strategy
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Productivity
- What are the desired productivity properties for DPI?
- How are risk factors addressed when going after productivity?
6. Growth Strategy - (10 minutes) Felix
- Purpose : Alignment on next growth strategy
- A three pronged strategy: Content, BD & Growth Hacking
- Continuing with community-led content creation efforts.
- Status update on BD progress.
- What Growth Hacking efforts are in the works?
7. Index Coop Sustainability - (10 minutes) Felix
- Purpose : Alignment on next Index Coop revenue & sustainability strategy
- What is the value capture mechanism for Index Coop?
- How can we increase the value of holding Index tokens?
- How mint/redeem fees may drive revenue & reduce DPI carrying costs.
8. Index Coop Autonomy - (10 minutes) Felix
- Purpose : Alignment on next Index Coop community autonomy objectives
- We have developed a strong culture of contributing & long term thinking in the first month
- How can we build on this and attract other long term builders and thinkers to our community?
- How can we make contributing to the Coop easy?
- What processes/materials can we set up to easily welcome new members to culture, values & processes of the Coop?
9. Housekeeping (10 minutes)
Website Progress Updates (Inje)
- Buying & Selling on indexcoop.com is being rolled out this week for DPI
- A snapshot voting page is being added for future governance proposals
- An About page is being rolled out this week to help onboard/market new users
IIP-004 Update (Inje)
- October Rewards have been distributed
- The treasury committee will likely request additional funds ahead of the November rewards distribution
- IIP-007 (Dylan) - CoinShares Gold and Cryptoassets Index AMA
IIP-008 (Dylan) - Meta Governance Module
- IIP-008 has been proposed by Richard and the Set team
- Adds governance module, allowing DPI collateral to be used to vote in UNI, AAVE, and COMPOUND governance proposals
- Voting to authorize addition of Governance Module to DPI set will begin
Tuesday, November 10th and will end Friday, November 13th at 7pm PST
Post Meeting & Closing - Felix
- After this call we’ll make a forum post with details about the call, like where to find notes, the recording etc.
- In the comments section of that post we can continue discussion and propose new topics for the agenda of the next governance meeting