Governance Call Agenda - 004
Date : December 1st, 9am - 10:30am PST
Call Moderator : Inje (@inje)
Index Coop’s fourth governance call is scheduled for Tuesday, December 1st @9am PST.
This governance call will be focused on community-wide alignment + new user onboarding.
1. Technical Rules & Agenda
- Purpose : Prevent technical difficulties / distractions
- Stay muted unless you’re speaking
- This call will be recorded. If you don’t want your voice to be recorded you can type in chat.
- Governance meetings will be timeboxed. Any longer discussions can continue in the related governance post after the call.
2. Community Member Introductions (< 5 minutes)
- Purpose : Put a face to the discord username; Build trust and acknowledgment of each attendee and allow each person to at least contribute 1 thing to the conversation
3. Index Coop by Numbers - (< 5 minutes) - Punia
- Purpose : Progress update on Index Coop growth metrics
4. Media Mentions - (<5 minutes) - Punia
- Purpose : Outline and celebrate marketing success for Index Coop.
5. Product Strategy - (10 minutes) Felix
- Purpose : Alignment on next product strategy for the Index Coop
- The expanded vision of the Index Coop (beyond indices)
- Index Coop’s stated near term goals
6. Index Coop Updates - (10 minutes) - Felix & Punia
- Purpose : Providing Updates on Index Coop product & marketing progress
- Celebrating Community Member contributions
- Product Pipeline Update (intrinsic, extrinsic, CoinShares set and more)
7. Index Coop Sustainability & Autonomy - (10 minutes) - Felix & Punia
- Purpose : Alignment on next Index Coop sustainability & autonomy strategy + progress
9. Housekeeping (10 minutes)
IIP-9 - Unclaimed INDEX & INDEX LP Snapshot Voting
- Proposed by @ncitron
- Count Unclaimed INDEX & INDEX LP tokens in snapshot votes
- Passed with super majority
- Will be implemented sometime this week.
IIP-10 - Treasury Committee Grant #2
- Proposed by @dylan
- Grant the Treasury Committee 50,000 INDEX for rewarding Index Coop contributors
- Did not pass with super majority
- Voting will be moved to snapshot
- Voting begins today, ends Nov 4th 11am PST
IIP-11 - DPI Liquidity Mining #2
- Proposed by @punia and @dylan
- Extend liquidity mining program for DPI for an additional month
- Initial voting on governance forum will be held Dec 1st to Dec 4th.
**Post Meeting & Closing **
- After this call we’ll make a forum post with details about the call, like where to find notes, the recording etc.
- In the comments section of that post we can continue discussion and propose new topics for the agenda of the next governance meeting