**Poll Added** Proposal: Analytics Working Group (AWG) [Q4 2021]

Brief table setting

• I’m putting on my “Funding Council” hat to pose questions (See Q4 Working Group Guidance to learn more about Working Group proposals)
  • My intent is to ask the questions that ping in my mind with the hope that they help the entire Coop better understand the proposal and thinking behind it.
  • Questions are pretty much posed in the order the topic appears in the post.
  • If a question doesn’t make sense or is entirely off-base, do call it out :slightly_smiling_face:

No need to change this, just noting that im assuming it’s “ending Dec. 31, 2021”

Is there anything foundational you believe needs to be done/changed in order to support this # of products from an analytics point-of-view?

Put another way, are there any current/core ways we do things at the Coop that are going to break at that scale?

Something similar (shifting to a pro-active stance), seems to be happening with EWG too.

What is needed from the Coop community in order to support the AWG’s desired shift to being pro-active?

It seems like the areas of focus are broadly…

• Product
    • Building and maintaining new Simple Index KPIs, research
    • Building and maintaining new Leverage Index KPIs, research
    • Supporting Work Team Analysis with Market Opportunity research prior to DG2
    • Liquidity strategy and management
    • Layer 2 strategy
    • New product backtesting, simulation
  • Treasury
    • Index Coop Live Financial Statement
  • Growth, broadly speaking (BD & IB & Growth)
    • Building and maintaining Coop KPIs
    • Business Development analytics dashboard
    • Institutional Business attribution experiments
    • Growth - personas, attribution, and experiments
  • Engineering
    • Index Coop subgraph (in partnership with EWG)
  • POC
    • Community analytics (discord, forums, etc)

Are there are areas of focus that I’m missing? Am I thinking about this ^ incorrectly?

How are requests made?

Looking at Request for Feedback: Index Coop KPIs v2.0

Is continuing to work on “v2” growth KPIs a priority?