Rationale & Summary:
I propose we create these content assets and add them to the DPI page (as well as leveraging them in other areas too):
- A product factsheet, similar to this one from Bitwise, which can help would-be investors in the consideration phase understand DPI and move on down the funnel towards conversion. (This could also live in a larger resources section).
- A monthly performance update and analysis piece: example doc being worked on by @darkforestcapital, @verto0912 and I. Also aimed at the consideration phase, but on top of this helps build trust and legitimacy in the space. Reporting, like this, will become increasingly important as the Coop handles larger volumes of assets. (Again, this could also live in a larger resources section).
- A How to Buy guide: as a DeFi virgin but tech industry worker familiar with complex applications, it took me quite some time to work out how to buy DPI in October. I think this potential guide can help non-crypto natives more efficiently convert and buy DPI at a higher rate. (This could also live in a larger resources section, perhaps in a ‘Getting Started’ sub-section).
I propose we add three buttons to the area of the page above the fold which is very crudely colored with a green box and buttons below. This would obviously need to be properly designed using our styles and color palette.
This real estate is not used at this time, is high value, and these buttons could link out to PDFs hosted on our AWS. We could track these clicks as events, to understand the value and usage of these journeys and assets to clients. And, we could add utm tags to links in the PDFs back to the IndexCoop site, to understand more about the utilization of these journeys too.
I would be happy to help work on content assets 1 and 3 above, and it looks like there’s lots of great work and value to leverage in the FAQ docs (here and here) other DAO members have been working on.
- Separately, and for a future proposal, we can leverage this content in other onsite and offsite locations to ensure wider realization of our work. E.g. - monthly update could be linked from via our newsletter. E.g. 2 - we should share our monthly update as far and wide as we can on social media.
- I also believe we can utilize some best practices used by the likes of Bitwise on their Bitwise 10 Crypto Index Fund page to improve trust and conversion rate more generally on our DPI product page. For now, I hope the proposal above represents a quick and simple way to improve perception of the product and conversion rate on this page.
- FOR: Update the DPI page with these three content assets
- AGAINST: Do not update the DPI page with these three content assets