Q1-2021 Snapshot Review

This post provides a simple snapshot of how we progressed last quarter (01/01/2021 - 03/31/2021). This uses our v1 KPIs and data from @JDCook’s Index Coop KPI’s Dune Dashboard.

Here are just a few very high-level takeaways:

• We experienced substantial growth, as indicated across all core KPIs
  • DPI grew massively from January → early-February, and then largely flattened
  • FLI launched in mid-March, driving most of our late-quarter growth. This is an example of a product that had clear market-demand, and was supported by a strong/community-driven launch effort.

Here’s the manually-logged data :arrow_down:

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 10.36.55 AM

This is the spreadsheet: Q1 OKR Status Report - Google Sheets

Some questions for consideration:

• What insights do you have to share about Q1-2021?
  • What stands out to you about that data?
  • What learnings did we generate last quarter?

Big or small, it’d be fantastic to hear any insights you might have :raised_hands:

5 Likes

This is fantastic data and great reflection of the giant efforts the team has put in all around. Well done!

The data question that I have coming back to me these days is how many of our holders hold more than one product - how well are we cross selling OR are we only cross selling and not reaching new holders?

3 Likes

The data question that I have coming back to me these days is how many of our holders hold more than one product - how well are we cross selling OR are we only cross selling and not reaching new holders?

Whipped this up for a quick view. Looks like 95% of users have exposure to just one Coop product currently

3 Likes

Wow! And wow! Thanks @jdcook :+1:

95% is higher than I was expecting. Ha, this might be an answer creates more questions.

1 Like