Here are just a few very high-level takeaways:
- We experienced substantial growth, as indicated across all core KPIs
- DPI grew massively from January → early-February, and then largely flattened
- FLI launched in mid-March, driving most of our late-quarter growth. This is an example of a product that had clear market-demand, and was supported by a strong/community-driven launch effort.
Here’s the manually-logged data
This is the spreadsheet: Q1 OKR Status Report - Google Sheets
Some questions for consideration:
- What insights do you have to share about Q1-2021?
- What stands out to you about that data?
- What learnings did we generate last quarter?
Big or small, it’d be fantastic to hear any insights you might have