The above is a direct download link to the annual report report
Or if you would prefer @Hammad1412 and I talk through a high-level overview of our financial report below. So grab a tea or a beer depending on the time of day, beer in the morning, tea in the afternoon right?
I am pleased to announce the first annual financial report for the Index Coop! The report takes a deep dive into the Index Coop financials looking back over the last 12 months. The F.Nest has been actively building out its financial accounting processes and has now largely automated the lift needed to generate future financial reports. Special shout out to @Matthew_Graham, @AcceleratedCapital, @prairiefi especially for his wizardry excel skills.
At a high level, the Index Coop revenue continues to grow across all products. The main driver for growth is the FLI series. ETH2x-FLI revenue surpassed DPI’s to be the key revenue earner for the financial year even though it was released ~ 6 months ago.
Index Coop revenue reached $1M on 19th June 2021 and yearly revenue now totals $2.6m. Surpassing our expectation by $600k
Key Financial Takeaways:
- TVL up 92.6% from Q3 to $316.5M
- Aggregate trade volume up 62% from Q3 on a 7 day moving average basis to $14.6m
- Total unit supply across all products is up 50% from Q3 to 1,938k with the key drivers being MVI, the leveraged index series and growth in new products
- We saw the months of August and September show positive gross profit margin for the first time since genesis
- Total Q4 loss stands at $1.5M with YTD loss being $7.1M
- Liquidity Mining cost $5.4M YTD
- Contributor rewards up 202.1% from Q3 totaling $1.58m for the quarter (this includes some FTE vested contracts hitting 6-month vesting cliff)
Thanks to everyone within the community that helped make this year-end financial report the best it can be.
Please do drop a comment below and let us know what you think.