Serious looking website

HI All. FWIW, I agree with @Anton. I like the look and feel of the current website. That being said, I think that the messaging could use some improvements. What’s missing imho is focused, clear copy with a discernable audience. Took a stab at this myself. Would love feedback if anyone has suggestions. I haven’t finished this, yet. I still need to drill down on the value propositions.

Finally, I would just add that I’ve been at a lot of orgs that focused on-site design because it feels critical, but actually conversions are generated by super niche landing pages and traffic is driven by off-platform O&O channels. So, my question is, what does site traffic look like?

Generally, though, I would advocate for some incremental copy changes, rather than a major overhaul. The brand narrative can be tightened up and focused. Something @mestigoit mentioned in Discord.

For folks wanting the website to be improved there’s a related post - proposing the establishment of a Creative and Design Working Group - here: Establish A Creative & Design Working Group.

Do take a read and share your thoughts!

The proposed CDWG is looking for more talent and joiners too.

Thanks.

2 Likes

also guys, there is some progress. join the discord. i made a post and looking for your feedback. @marshmellow @Anton @s7rukk @TheGameTheorist @dylan
https://discord.com/channels/762061559744299010/812370643944865823/825343193070698526