Updating/Creating Index Coop Website

This is an open discussion thread.

Obviously there is a site up now for farming but this site doesn’t reflect what Index Coop actually is.

My questions:
Should we create a new site or update the current site?

What do we want to put up as marketing material for Index Coop?

I’m interested in building an interface for buying/selling indices that is owned by the Coop and not controlled by the Set team. Is anyone else interested in helping research, design, code that with me?

In general, how do you see the digital footprint of Index Coop evolving as we grow?

3 Likes

Should we create a new site or update the current site?

Would lean towards updating the site unless creating a new site results in greater awareness and distribution. Definitely open to ideas. For context, the current indexcoop dapp source is available here: GitHub - IndexCoop/index-ui: The Index Coop Website.

What do we want to put up as marketing material for Index Coop?

I think it will be great to continuously update with some of the recent discussion materials e.g. the master plan.

I’m interested in building an interface for buying/selling indices that is owned by the Coop and not controlled by the Set team. Is anyone else interested in helping research, design, code that with me?

Yes. Happy to work with anyone else who is interested here, may need 1-2 additional community members. I can provide an architectural review of TokenSets and the smart contracts operate and can guide the team.