IIP-164: Extend Index Council v2 Through 12/31/2022

IIP: 164
Title: Extend Index Council v2 Through 12/31/2022
Author(s): @anthonyb.eth, @0x_Dev, @edwardk, @afromac
Created: 10/4/2022

Summary

This proposal would extend the term of the Index Coop Council v2 (ICC) through December 31, 2022 or until a new IIP passes which deprecates the ICC in favor of a new, more permanent system.

The members of the ICC will remain @anthonyb.eth, @0x_Dev, @edwardk, @afromac

The members of ICC v2 anticipate that we will be able to create and implement a new organization structure fairly quickly, however, given that it is not ready and passed through the IIP process, this proposal will serve as a stopgap until that time.

Motivation

The council has been shown to have been an effective group for moving forward initiatives that benefit the DAO. Without a council or a more permanent solution, the DAO will be vulnerable to slowed momentum.

This proposal solves that issue by instituting a temporary council for the next three months at a maximum.

Voting

FOR: Extend ICC v2 until December 31, 2022
AGAINST: Don’t extend Extend ICC v2

18 Likes

Personally speaking, I am in favour.

I see the coop is being managed effectively and going in the right direction so I don’t see a need to change at this time.

8 Likes

I’m in favour.

Discord: LONG-Nostradamus#4182

5 Likes

I’ve been pleased with both the process & performance of the Index Council. I’m in favour of extending.

8 Likes

It’s been great working with the current members of the ICC and we are in favour of this extension

7 Likes

In favor of this extension

5 Likes

Everyone I have spoken to at Index Coop recently, has only said positive things about the existing council. I support this extension.

4 Likes

I’m also in favor of this extension. I had the privilege of working with this group as a former member of ICC and can attest to their smarts, collaboration, and dedication to the DAO!

Also glad to see a more permanent solution in the future – hope that this sets the org up for long term stability and success.

4 Likes

An IIP has been created: Snapshot

4 Likes

IIP-164 has concluded and PASSED with 99.74% of the vote. The Index Council v2 will remain in effect until December 31, 2022.

3 Likes