Index Coop - November 21 - Budget vs Actuals

Hi @lee0007 sorry for the delay in responding I was OOO.

Just linking the Nov 21 rewards sheet here (think you accidentally linked Nov 20). You make a good point here - for the ‘individual contributor rewards’ tab we based the WG of the contributor based on our knowledge of their previous contributions. However I believe this information isn’t accurate and like you say for people being rewarded from multiple WGs it will not give a true picture, I have now removed this column.

The total amount on the first tab for each working group (cell K2 - AA2) is what we use for the actual for the month for each WG. As the the formula will pickup contributions tagged to that specific working group. So to answer question 2) no the total amount for APWG did not include your GMWG rewards.

I will break down the APWG Budget v Actuals for Nov:

Nov Budget - taken from the APWG proposal :

(Contributor Rewards): $32,912
( WG lead): $11,000
(Contributors excluding WGL): $21,912
( Other Expenses): $12,250

Nov Actual:

(Contributor Rewards): $29,584 ($25,784 from the Nov sheet total + 3800 USDC fixed stipend which the formula in total bar is not picking up atm)
( WG lead): $5,738
(Contributors excluding WGL): $23,846
( Other Expenses): $0

The (-8.8% varaince) was for other contributors (excluding WGL). The total for this was $23,846 which is the $25,784 from the November reward total minus just the fixed stipend in INDEX for the WGL so Pujimak which this month was 120 x 16.15 = $1938. The forecast figure used was $21,912 for other contributors. Therefore an overspend of $1934 on allocation of rewards to other contributors (excluding WGL).

Hope this provides more clarity and please do let me know if there is a need to update the budget for APWG.

1 Like