Index Coop - November 2021 Financial Report
The Finance Nest is pleased to present the Index Coop’s November 2021 one-page Financial Report.
We have also prepared a longer deep-dive article which will be published to medium shortly (we will update this link when published)
At the end of November, the Index Coop treasury has a market value of $45.5m, of which 71.45% are INDEX tokens.
Index Coop at a gross profit level experienced its 4th consecutive profitable month as a result of no LM incentives on DPI or MVI. ETH 2x-FLI continued to be the best performing product totaling $498k, 69% of total revenue generated for November.
- Revenue increased by 14.5% and Contributor Rewards decreased by -14.8%
- Gross profit was at its highest ever for the DAO up 8% MoM
- Overall profitability increased slightly from 0.183k loss in September to 0.176k loss in November a 3.65% movement
- Cumulative net dollar inflows saw a -98% decrease since October, but MVI saw strong inflow of $5,261,282
- AUM grew slightly totalling $478.8m, a 2% increase from October
The F.Nest is constantly working to level up our financial reporting and key investor relations documents.
Please do drop a comment below and let us know what you think. Along with and further insights you wish to see in the future.