Irsyad Nazri (pujimak_in) - Conflict of Interest Disclosure

In line with what others have done prior by David, Neil, Mel, and even from Llama in disclosing Conflict of Interest Disclosure. I’m also taking example from Mel’s earlier forum post, and posting mine here.

I am not aware of any relationship or investment that places my motivations at odds with Index Coop’s Guiding Principles, Code of Conduct, or sustainability. I have posted my active wallet addresses here , permissioned to those with an Index Coop email address and available by request otherwise (pujimak_in#6174).

I am committed to Index Coop and if any Owl believes a conflict to exist or that I am not acting in the best interest of the organization I would encourage: a note posted below, a message in discord (pujimak_in#6174) to discuss, or notifying IC leadership (can be found in the ‘DM to learn more’ section of the WGs listed here ).

If more robust COID guidance appears as a result of ongoing conversations I will update this post. If there is anything left unsaid here that should be made explicit please let me know.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Following my earlier post, in the spirit of transparency of a DAO;

Intra DAO Conflict of Interest Disclosure;

My bandwidth within the Index Coop is to move forward growth for the DAO. That means (in my case) my involvement can be quite broad and touches across multiple Working Groups. As of now I am not aware of any cross engagement within IC that may places my motivations at odds with Index Coop’s Guiding Principles, Code of Conduct, or sustainability. Please find my engagement types within IC here, permissioned to those with an Index Coop email address and available by request otherwise (pujimak_in#6174).

Reaffirming my earlier statement;

Thank you.

1 Like