I have set up a meetup group in Taipei. It was approved a few hours ago.
The link to this group is https://www.meetup.com/taipei-defi-meetup-group/events/281787798/
This group meets for the first time on November 04, 2021, at 7 pm TST, which is 11 am UTC.
Due to restricted measurements in Taipei, the first meetings will be only online. However, even we meet in person, an online link will be established as well.
The goal of this group is to educate the general public including student groups and to attract talents to Index Coop.
- I want to give this group more “credibility” by displaying a “sponsor” on the banner. Who do I ask in Index Coop for that?
- I want to give this group more initial attention, by asking many people to signup. It is free, and signup does not mean you need to join. I would appreciate if some people here could follow the link and sign up. IF you see a crowd lining up at a shop, you will look closer, … that effect I want.
- I would like to add a channel to our discord server: Meetup Taipei
Who do I ask for that? Taipei is in Taiwan, APAC - however, a Meetup is an event as well. Where should we put this channel?
- I am using Zoom for the first meeting (40 min only, server location is in China), but want to switch to a Discord voice channel
- I am planning to give out POAPs for each meeting, distributed via Discord DMs. That makes sure I will keep “talents” in the group.
Please support me with this project.