A relatively light day of meetings here at The Coop with no Analytics this week. Wizardry and TOC Tea Time to the spotlight as those new to the Coop got to share their experiences thus far and take a deeper dive into workings of the DAO.
On Wednesday APAC gets up close and personal with the proposed changes in Index 2.0. BD next presents their latest deals and peak performance fashion tips and Leadership Forum will be an open forum for Q&A/ foster discussion around the new framework for Compensation & Community Ownership at Index Cooperative
- VOTING LIVE :
- Community Ownership | Retroactive airdrop to historical contributors @DevOnDeFi
- Contributor Reward Process Survey @ElliottWatts
- Registration for WIC speed networking (open to ALL!) - Thursday, Nov. 18th at 16:00 UTC - @Lfeld
- IIP-XX: Delegate Aave votes for LM Extension Proposal @Matthew_Graham
- Forefront Social Token Index @Carlos
- Product Profitability Model v1 @prairiefi
- Methodology Repo @allan.g
Wizardy (8 attendees) slides
Wizardy is a community and program within Index Coop to onboard new engineers and build Index Coop engineering strength. Those who take part in the program have the opportunity gain additional context and become a part of EWG.
@blockdev kicked things off on today’s call for Wizardy by providing an overview of the current team and objective for the program. Current projects for those that join this WG include:
- Secrete Polygon Experiements
- Liquidity Analyzer pt.2 - Measuring liquidity for entire indexes, and tools for efficient rebalances.*
Along with getting involved with these projects and completing tasks, the main objectives of the program are to:
- Enable part time engineering contributors to complete meaningful work
- Allow contributors to test if they like Index Coop
- Facilitate committed contributors to learn about web3, and move towards smart contract development
@blockdev’s consistent efforts of onboarding engineering talent are paying off for the Coop as there are now 11 Wizards collaborating with Index Coop. Strong work!
TOC Tea Time (9 attendees)
TOC Tea Time is a weekly opportunity for those new to the Coop to ask questions related to the path from community member to contributor at Index Coop. This weekly session provides additional context and nuance to the interworkings of the DAO so members of Index Coop feel informed and supported.
@funkmasterflex filled in for @bradwmorris as the dreaded technical and microphone demons kept him off today’s call. @StepvhenH @justinj @lee0007 @skaha and I discussed topics ranging from creating better internal communications channels to efficient ways of interacting/partnering with university blockchain groups to the state of the lockdown in Melbourne, Australia.
All are more than welcome to swing by TOC Team Time to share some of your experiences or provide some context on Tursday afternoons to the new joiners in the group.
OOO: @jdcook: Nov 10-23, @emault Nov 13-19, @fallow8 Nov 17, 24-26, @DocHabanero Nov 19-26, @Cavalier_Eth Nov 22-28 (getting hitched) , @mel.eth Nov 25 - Dec 2 (Reduced Avail. Thanksgiving/DCentral), @catjam Nov 30 - Dec 10 (@pujimak_in covering Weekly), @0xModene Dec 3-6, @pujimak_in Dec 7-14
Daily DAOwlpha: Web2 = Web powered relationships; Web3 = Relationship powered web. - @OhhShiny