What are some of the best ways to be helpful in Discord?

Hey All,

First post.

What are some of the best ways to be helpful and of service to others on a regular ongoing basis in the Index Coop Discord?

Beyond answering questions. :grinning:

Thanks,

RRF

4 Likes

I would suggest checking any other DAOs Discord’s, and seeing if there is anything we can improve or add to our own. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sharing information- we have a ton of information that is produced by the Coop everyday. Sharing information helps everyone build context .

These things can be as simple as creating call notes, answering questions, or participating in discussions. Also prioritize learning by doing - writing about initiatives we are doing even if it is for a small audience helps you really learn the ins and outs of the protocol.

Several owls come to mind who were able to get up to speed extremely quickly simply by writing articles and diving into learning. (Good examples are @mel.eth @4aquatic @MrMadila and @AcceleratedCapital ).

7 Likes

Big agree. Researching and especially writing forced me to really get a good understanding of some of the Coops areas.

(Here’s what I ended up writing if interested: How I Uncovered The Rapidly Developing World of Crypto Index Projects (and Where I Invested) - by 4Aquatic - Metacryptoverse Musings)

3 Likes

Yes! I agree completely. I just upgraded to paid Discord because I ran out of slots for more DAOs to explore. :sweat_smile:

Thank you! I am researching each of the members you listed. :face_with_monocle:

Thank @4aquatic - Taking a deep dive into your article today. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like