Index Coop - August 2021 Financial Report
I am pleased to present Index Coop’s August 2021 one-page Financial Report and the longer form deep dive article which has been posted on medium - link here.
At the end of August, the Index Coop treasury has a market value of $85.3M, of which 90% are INDEX tokens.
*Index Coop at a gross profit level experienced its first profitable month a direct result of reduced LM incentives on DPI. ETH 2x-FLI stole the show generating fees of $348k alone.
- Revenue increased 77.2%, Liquidity Mining costs decreased by 58.7% and Contributor Rewards increased by 270%.
- Contributor rewards are up significantly this month, a direct result of FTE vesting contract cliffs being reached.
- Unit Supply across all product offering was up 8.1% which is an increase of nearly 124,000 units. The largest gain in unit supply BED growing 48% with MVI also adding 33% growth in supply
- Overall profitability worsened from a $0.50m loss in July to a $0.77m loss in August. When excluding the FTE rewards the DAO would have generated a loss of $0.35m
- AUM increased by 53% MoM from $227.4m to $348.4m.
- The reduction in liquidity mining incentives is expected to significantly improve the profitability of DPI as a product and drive further improvements in capital efficiency.
Please do drop a comment below and let us know what you think.