Index Coop - September 2021 Financial Report
The TWG is pleased to present the Index Coop’s September 2021 one-page Financial Report.
Index Coop - September 2021 one pager.pdf (239.1 KB)
At the end of September, the Index Coop treasury has a market value of $69.9M, of which 89.1% are INDEX tokens.
Index Coop at a gross profit level experienced its second profitable month as a result of no LM incentives on DPI. ETH 2x-FLI continued to be the best performing product totaling $322.3k 64% of total revenue generated for September.
- Revenue decreased by 7.6%, Liquidity Mining costs decreased by 100% and Contributor Rewards decreased by 41.2%.
- Contributor rewards reduced during September. August costs were high as a direct result of FTE vesting contract cliffs being reached, none were exercised in September.
- Unit Supply across all product offerings was up 16% which is an increase of nearly 273,000 units. The largest gain in unit supply BED grew 33% although with a much lower base, with the largest absolute gain on ETH2x-FLI adding 16% growth in supply
- Overall profitability improved significantly from a $0.77m loss in August to a $0.24m loss in September
- AUM held steady at $343m a slight decrease from August
- September also saw the release of the Data Economy Index (DATA)
The TWG is also excited to provide the community with the annual financial accounts which we are hoping to release next week, this will include full financial statements and a deep dive video on the success’ over the last year.
Please do drop a comment below and let us know what you think.